For Mothers Day Treat Your Mom to a Spa Day & Gifts That Will Relax Her All Year Long and a Tribute to Joyce Ash
One of the questions I’m asked most often, is how do I treat my mom to spa time? This week I’ve got a very special show in honor of my Mom, Joyce Ash. Mothers Day is this weekend and this one is very special because Mum passed last year and I was lucky enough to spend her last Mother’s Day with her.
Then I stumbled upon this radio interview where I dished ideas for pampering our Mum’s on Mothers Day and any other day and I thought it would be awesome to share with y’all. There’s also some last minute gift ideas here. So please relax, enjoy and Happiest of Mothers Day to you all and your Moms and their moms too.
- Fave Organic Reed Diffusers
- More Spa Ideas to Pamper Mom (our Issuu magazine)
- Homedics Fountains
- CWC Cooking With Caitlin Restaurant
- Listen & Subscribe to Life’s A Holladay here
- Note: Links may lead to credit for Life’s A Holladay Productions to finance future episodes at no cost to y’all.
Show acknowledgements, much appreciation:
Theme Song: Happiness courtesy of Private Label Music
Announcer: Darren Deans http://www.darrendeans.com
- A Thai Spa Thanksgiving: No Turkey Required! Cook Along at Golden Door
- I Need a Nap: How to Kip for Health & Beauty (No Nap or Sleep Pod Spa Needed)
- Fashion for Freezing: What to Wear to Spa Cryotherapy Treatments
- Season 6: What’s Your Spa Story? Transformation Nation!
- Spa Along! Electric Cryotherapy at 111Cryo Spa in London: Rejuvenate like Derek Hough & Mandy Moore