“Kale’s kissin’ cousin, Collard Greens impart the same skin benefits, making it perfect for DIY spa treatments for your home Southern Style spa day!”Candy Holladay, Life’s a Holladay podcast
Yes, I’ve got food on my face again! This time it’s collard greens out of the The Crock-Pot Brand & honey. Make this super easy facial rinse with me – it’s great for cleansing pores plus a bit of moisture! I adapted this from a kale beauty recipe on Bustle link below. Remember you can sub Collards for any of their recipes.
Watch our livestream replays on facebook here. Links to everyone we mentioned in the show below.
Have y’all heard our Spa Spy Episodes? Health, fashion and pampering treats to keep you your best while #stayinghomeCandy
Don’t forget we’re launching our Spa at Home class soon and it’s free til the end of June. Subscribe if you’d like an email when it launches.
Spa later, Candy
- Also on this episode:
- the most relaxing way to kick off your couples weekend
- the Thai hand massage that helps computer fingers & wrist
- an earthshaking rubdown technique
- the Santa Ynez Valley wine spa & fun trifecta
- our celebrity encounter at Babi’s Beer Emporium
- an adorable B&B in Los Alamos, California The Victorian Mansion